If you are looking for an exciting and varied role with excellent career prospects, we want to hear from you! Cimlogic are a culture focused organisation and we are new to the North American region. We are growing fast and creating great progression opportunities for new and existing staff.
Cimlogic are currently recruiting an experienced MES engineer/developer to join our ever-expanding technical team. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced individual with MES experience and a track record of success looking to further their career. You will make up part of a global technical team focused on delivering digital manufacturing solutions to FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies.
Desired Skills, Experience & Interests
- Development tools & practices: DevOps, Scrum/Agile Methodologies, Automated Testing, Automated Delivery, CI/CD pipelines
- Problem-solving skills: experience of troubleshooting, fault finding and fixing in operational/production environments
- Experience delivering MES solutions (experience using the TrakSYS platform is a bonus, but not essential)
- Expertise in the MES domain: Production Dispatching, Detailed Scheduling, Product Tracking and Genealogy, Resource allocations and status, Document Control, Performance analysis, Labour Management, Maintenance Management, Process Management, Quality Management, Data collection, Overall Equipment Effectiveness
The primary responsibilities of the role include being a technical interface to our clients, as well as ensuring high standards of output from the technical teams. Some of the more detailed responsibilities include:
- Creation of project design documents
- Technical authority and guidance to team members, including code and design reviews
- Identification and mitigation of risks within the team’s projects
- Raise risks, quality issues, scope creep, delays to Project Managers and Operations Leads
- Participate in daily scrums, providing status reports and estimations
- Development of best practices and technical standards within the department
- Review and sign-off test methodologies and oversee testing
- Technical tasks which pose greatest risk (e.g., Proof of Concept development)
- Stay up to date regarding current programming technologies and MES developments
- Assist Solutions Architects with task estimations and technical risk assessments
- Participate in the demonstration and discussion of our solutions with new and existing clients
To apply for this position please contact Chris MacKellar at email@example.com or on 416-455-9064.
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development
Location : Remote