Vendor categories : Systems Integrator
What sets your company apart from the competition? : We focus on business process technology for small, mid market manufacturing companies. We understand the operational issues that these companies face from quote to order to schedule to produce to ship and after.
Regions Served : Americas
Number of Employees : 1-99
Software categories : BAM/BPM - Business activity monitoring/business process management, Bar code/RFID/operations data collection, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, ERP - Enterprise Resources Management, HRMS/HRIS/HCM - Human Resources / Time & Attendance / Labor, MES/MOM - Manufacturing Execution System / Manufacturing Operations Management, PLM/PDM - Product Lifecycle Management / Product Data Management, SCE/ WMS / TMS - Supply Chain Execution / Warehouse / Transportation Management, SCM - Supply Chain Management
About : We guide manufacturers through a digital transformation process to help them remain competitive in a cloud-connected world. We 1) apply business strategy, 2) re-think operational processes, and 3) implement the technical architecture to optimize business workflows.
We unify ERP, CRM, financial and operational systems to function as an integrated business process platform. We don’t force out-of-the-box software to fit the business. Instead, we use a company’s unique approach as the template. We then build a “digital twin” that eliminates business process bottlenecks and delivers a competitive advantage.
How I Help My Customers:
• I work with people who make things. As an engineer, making manufacturing run better is my passion.
• Yes, we re-engineer every process in your business, but we find the best path forward by listening.
• We leverage your existing technology investment. Rather than replacing your systems with something new, we integrate and connect what you already have.
• We follow an iterative approach. Continuous improvement allows a business to adapt to a changing market and stay relevant.
• By connecting everyone in real-time — office staff, shop floor, remote workers, customers, and vendors — our customers achieve scalable growth, enhance productivity, and boost revenue.