Who We Are:
CAT Squared, Inc. is a subsidiary of CTB, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Company. CTB’s core purpose is Helping to Feed a Hungry World® through a number of business units that manufacture and supply systems and solutions primarily for the agricultural supply chain. CAT Squared is achieving this goal by providing Leadership Through Innovation® with software solutions for the food industry, including beef, pork, chicken, turkey, seafood, produce, primary processing, and further processing and handling plants. These solutions provide customers with real-time reporting for production and inventory, as well as farm-to-fork traceability. Additionally, CAT Squared provides hardware and services, creating a single-source solution for food processing needs. In order to provide continued innovation in this market, we need talented people looking to grow their careers while working toward our global mission. We hope you will join us in this journey!
What You Will Accomplish:
As the Implementation Specialist, you will lead the implementation process and client training of software installs and configuration to ensure client goals are achieved, in a safe and effective manner.
What You Will Do:
- Provides effective onsite or online training to end users of the software and processes to ensure the end user can utilize the full functionality of the products.
- Assists with client support issues and troubleshooting, as needed, to ensure client’s on-going needs are met.
- Configures software solutions to meet client requirements and functionality needs.
- Performs support documentation updates and maintenance, as needed, to ensure effective and accurate documentation.
- Performs testing of software during release cycles to ensure applications are functional.
- Develops Data Analytics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for clients to ensure client data is captured and tracked accurately and focused on the goals.
- Creates and customizes the dashboards and reports to ensure the client has access to pull useful information from the systems.
- Partners with our professional services team with project implementations and user training, both remotely and on-site at our customer’s locations, to ensure effective rollout.
- Serves as a subject matter expert by applying industry experience on projects in order to facilitate a smooth and successful implementation.
- Leads all aspects of the implementation projects and associated project teams to ensure the project scope, statement of work, and timelines are met to meet the customer’s expectations.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field (Business, Animal Sciences, Process Engineering) or equivalent; will consider a combination of coursework and experience.
- Experience: 5+ years’ experience within a Food Processing manufacturing setting with experience leading and managing software implementation projects; prior knowledge/experience of plant processing and industry solutions is also needed.
- Certification(s): PMP
- Functional Skills: Excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail and a strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and due dates; Exceptional listening and communications skills; excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to implement and configure effective software solutions.
- Technology Aptitude/Skills: Experience with food processing software, MES, or ERP systems. Windows and android device knowledge and technical skills; high level of comfort learning new technologies and software. General knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, databases. Knowledge of SQL would be a big plus. Some experience with Business Intelligence solutions would be a big plus (e.g. Microsoft PowerBI, SSRS,Tableu, etc).
- Leadership/Behaviors: Self-motivated, self-starters who have a background of managing their work/results on their own; requires excellent customer-focus, teamwork, mentoring, coaching, and collaboration. Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment and meet tight deadlines is also needed for the role.
- Culture Match Behaviors: The right person will be agile, flexible and have a natural ability to adapt to change and be motivated to grow in their career as the company grows. Also, must be highly competent in customer-facing environments.
Other Important Information:
Salary: Salary is commensurate with proven expertise.
Reports To: Senior Project Manager
Core Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (some additional time during the week to cover global time zones)
Typical Work Week: M-F; with approximately 45 hours a week on average
Direct Reports: None
Travel: First year – 25%; Second Year – 40%
Work Conditions: Processing environments may have fluctuating temperatures and be damp.
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Not Applicable
Job Function : Customer Service