Lead Pharmaceutical Systems Designer – Full time position
As a key member of Grantek’s Engineering team, you will be developing automation solutions from the manufacturing plant floor to the enterprise level, using a variety of programming, configuration, and design tools: PLC and PAC Programming, Operator Interface and HMI application design, SCADA design, Network design, Database design, Vision system design, Machine Safety system design, Servo motion control, Information Solution design, MES design, ERP connector development, High-level software solution design (involving C#, HTML5, .NET, SQL, VB, VBA, and more).
Key-skills and interests: machine and process control, high-level programming, information solutions, database development, operational efficiency, mechatronics.
• Engineering and implementing real-time automation controls and information solutions
• Conceptualizing during the design phase of the project life cycle
• System programming, debugging, and testing
• Creating documentation, including project engineering notes, project proposals, project design traceability documentation, case studies, and more
• Commissioning new solutions at client sites; finding opportunities for improvements
• Creating methodologies and complex problem-solving
• Learning new technologies
• Mentoring colleagues on your expertise and knowledge base
• Having fun and being challenged
• PLC Programming Platforms: Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Modicon, GE, etc.
• System Networking: Ethernet, Routing and Switching, EthernetIP, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Profibus, DH+, Remote IO, Modbus, etc.
• HMI Platforms: Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Wonderware, Schneider Electric, etc.
• SCADA Platforms: Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Inductive Automation, Wonderware, GE, Siemens, etc.
• Servo Motion Control: Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Emerson, Omron, etc.
• Vision Platforms: Cognex, Datalogic, Keyence, etc.
• MES Platforms: Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Sepasoft, Wonderware, etc.
• High-level Programming: C#, HTML5, .NET, Cloud, SQL, VB, VBA, etc.
• Database Platforms: Microsoft, Oracle, etc.
• Operating Systems: Microsoft (current and legacy to NT), Unix, Linux, etc.
If you are interested in applying for the position or have any questions, please contact Amna Yousaf: email@example.com, 289.962.7702
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development