Are you passionate about manufacturing and how technology can enable meaningful business outcomes? Do you love to learn, have a technical background in manufacturing, or want to make a meaningful impact on our trade?
Our Manufacturing Practice is looking for a Manufacturing Industry Solution Specialist to help grow our business and better service our clients with smart technologies.
Working under minimal supervision of the Director of Industry Solutions Group, the Solutions Specialist provides pre-sales vertical-specific consulting to advise and recommend appropriate technology solutions to Manufacturing clients, referring only to exceptional problems and issues for management review or approval.
- The Solutions Specialist works directly with Account Executives to engage with clients.
- The Solutions Specialist assesses the Manufacturing client needs utilizing a mixture of industry domain expertise, benchmarking, and utilizing business systems analysis, designs a solution that meets the functional requirements of the client.
- The Solutions Specialist, as a trusted advisor and solution provider, exercises independent judgment in decision making during the design of solution recommendations, considering the client's budgetary requirements along with essential functional capabilities.
- The Solutions Specialist collaborates with the respective sales teams, Solution Architects, and other members of the Connection team to develop and recommend comprehensive industry solutions.
- This role possesses deep sector domain expertise, a strong grasp of available solutions, and aligns with the business objectives of the client.
- This role will also leverage knowledge and research provided by the Director of Industry Solutions Group to support Account Executives with both new and existing clients, including the areas of prospecting, quarterly business reviews, and/or other customer expansion efforts, in a way that places a strong emphasis on differentiation in the marketplace.
Apply Today: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1072441&d=External&rb=LINKEDIN&r=5000707308106#
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development
Location : Merrimack, NH