MES Business Analyst – Full time position
As a key member of Grantek’s Engineering team, you will be focused on the documenting, analyzing, advising, and education of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions for end customers. You will also be a vital link in Grantek’s Smart Manufacturing practice, translating user requirements and customer business needs into fully traceable and scalable MES solutions.
Key-skills and interests: Requirements Analysis, Experience in MES implementations, ANSI/ISA-95, ANSI/ISA-88, OEE downtime tracking and production scheduling, traceability and production tracking, statistical process control (SPC), recipe management and batch execution, enterprise resource planning (ERP) integration.
- Assist in the development of business cases for MES deployments.
- Assist in the development of internal MES practice processes and SOPs.
- Creating documentation, including project engineering notes, project proposals, project design traceability documentation, case studies, and more.
- Creating methodologies and performing complex problem-solving
- Deploying innovative MES solutions for our world-class customer base; finding, sharing, and capitalizing on opportunities for improvement.
- Consult and lead client in MES best practices for their application in applying OEE, SPC, T&T, and MBR.
- Ongoing Continuous Improvements Consultation to business stakeholders and advisors.
- Link plant level project teams to global level standards for MES Design/Build/Validate/Go Live.
- User Requirements Management Activities, MES Solutions Testing Activities, Support MES implementations.
- Learning new best practices, industry standards, technologies
- Work with process/product owners to establish process flow standards in MES
- Identify out of the box functions to leverage
- Oversee build out of process/product offering to be leveraged across multiple manufacturing plants and lines
- Oversee build out of process/product offering to be leveraged by industry verticals of Food and Bev, Consumer Goods, and Life Sciences
- Assist in the formation of MES project teams and move projects through lifecycle.
If you are interested in applying for the position or have any questions, please contact Amna Yousaf: firstname.lastname@example.org, 289.962.7702
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development