MES DESGINER /ENGINEER – Full time position
Location: Anywhere in USA/Canada
As a key member of Grantek’s Engineering team, you will be focused on the design, implementation and deployment of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions, using a variety of software tools. You will also be a vital link in Grantek’s Smart Manufacturing practice, translating user requirements and customer business needs into fully-traceable and scalable MES solutions.
Grantek will leverage your extensive industry knowledge and deep experience developing MES solutions to provide crucial support to our customers and their project needs, which are often global or continental in scope. Multi-site rollouts are commonplace, as Grantek’s clients see us as trusted partners, and we hold these relationships sacred.
Your in-depth knowledge and experience working within the pharmaceutical, food & beverage, and consumer packaged goods industry verticals, including the unique challenges and regulatory requirements therein, along with your ability to guide and mentor a small team of MES professionals will bolster our ever-growing Engineering team.
Key-skills and interests: ANSI/ISA-95, ANSI/ISA-88, OEE downtime tracking and production scheduling, traceability and production tracking, statistical process control (SPC), recipe management and batch execution, enterprise resource planning (ERP) integration, high-level programming, information solutions, operational efficiency.
*this position requires 50% travelling across N. America.
- Architecting, implementing, and integrating solutions focused around tracking, analyzing, and improving the manufacturing process
- Designing and implementing data management strategies for the integration of MES solutions with our customers’ ERP software and plant automation equipment
- Conceptualizing solutions during the design phase of the project life cycle
- Manufacturing execution system configuration, programming, debugging, and testing
- Creating documentation, including project engineering notes, project proposals, project design traceability documentation, case studies, and more
If you are interested in applying for the position or have any questions, please contact Amna Yousaf: firstname.lastname@example.org, 289.962.7702
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development