MES Developer - GE Proficy Plant Apps
- Experience in new functions development in GE Proficy Plant Apps, SQL (due diligence, analysis, requirement gathering, functional design, technical design, development, training, testing, documentation)
- End to end experience in GE Proficy Plant Apps MES implementation, rollouts and maintaining MES Global Templates
- Technical Knowledge on GE Proficy Plant Apps Modules such as Maintenance, Reliability, Production Execution, Quality etc.
- Experience in Plant Application Server, SQL Server, Historian & OPC Server configurations using source control / configuration management tools like Git, Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc.
- Experience in creating / debugging SQL Procedures / Java Script to manage the scripts used within Plant Applications for triggering Events / testing various interface API’s.
- Should have good understanding of .net / HTML / Java Script which can enable to quickly learn Thingworx product which is the MES user interface.
- Understanding on Interface with ERP/SAP (Mulesoft api, JSON / XML payloads), Label Printer etc.
- Experience in writing and executing test cases (unit, integration, functional, UAT)
- Techno-functional experience in Manufacturing IT Solutions space to understand the customer business process requirements and objectives.
- Number of Open positions - USA - 3, Canada - 2
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to: Pathak.Amey@tcs.com
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development