Product Marketing Manager
Want to work with fearless innovators, visionaries, and community-minded people who challenge the status quo? We do too.
Plex is more than a software company — we’re a team of disruptors who are driving innovation and unlocking the promise and value of smart manufacturing.
It isn’t a trend or a moment, it’s a movement. And we’re leading it, but we can’t lead it alone.
That’s where you come in.
Plex Systems, Inc.® delivers the first smart manufacturing platform, helping the world’s leading innovators to make awesome products. Built in the cloud, the Plex Smart Manufacturing Platform includes MES, ERP, supply chain management, Industrial IoT, and analytics.
We believe that anything that can be made can be made better, and we are focused on finding the right people to help us achieve the big important tasks ahead.
Is that person you?
In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Product Marketing candidate to position the Plex Smart Manufacturing Platform to help manufacturers succeed. The position has location flexibility and can be a remote working position.
WHAT’S YOUR IMPACT?
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies for Plex solutions, platform and technology, including positioning, value statements, target customer/persona definition, and core message development.
- Define and drives success across a combination of quality, MES, ERP, manufacturing automation and machine connectivity, cloud operations, analytics, user experience, integration, mobility products and services, or similar/new offerings.
- Serve as product evangelist for Plex, participating in webinars, user group meetings, tradeshows and conferences.
- Position Plex as a thought leader and leverage the community we are building, including our users, press and industry analysts.
- Position our customers as industry leaders and support them with additional content that helps them expand with Plex.
- Define and create engaging content to establish Plex as a trusted advisor on manufacturing trends, best practices, and technology.
- Support competitive and market intelligence and understand the competitive landscape in your area of product expertise.
- Participate in ongoing readiness/training activities to ensure sales is equipped to market and sell in new industries.
- Develop sales tools and presentations to accelerate pipeline and improve close rates.
IS IT IN YOU?
- BA in Business, or a BS in engineering or computer science
- 5+ years of relevant software platform product management or product marketing experience
- Knowledge and experience with SaaS cloud operations, open integration, analytics, mobility and/or and user experience is required
- Knowledge of manufacturing industries and business processes is preferred
- Knowledge of automotive, food and beverage, metals, plastics and rubber, or related industries preferred
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are proud to be recognized as one of the top workplaces in the tech industry. Our inviting culture fosters collaboration, innovation, and motivates team members to take on important work, every day.
In addition to all the benefits you’d expect from a world-class company like ours, we also offer Day 1 benefits, career growth and professional development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, unlimited paid time off, a wellness allowance to support your family’s well-being, sustainable work-life balance, and flexibility. Our multiple office locations offer a casual-dress workplace, complimentary snacks and drinks, and “de-stress areas” complete with amenities in some locations like massage chairs, golf simulator, ping pong tables and more.
Plex values the power of diversity and inclusion – it isn’t just a talking point for us. It drives our business and fosters fresh thinking, and is reflected in the individuals we hire, and the culture and community we’ve built to support them, such as our Women@Plex and Pride@Plex groups. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicants of all types and from all backgrounds. Plex urges our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate the differences among people.
SOUND LIKE YOUR DREAM JOB?
EXCITED ABOUT PLEX BUT NOT THE RIGHT GIG?
Don’t despair – your perfect fit is on its way! Stay connected, sign up for job alerts or submit a general application on the Plex Careers page.
Education Level : Associate Degree, Bachelors Degree, Masters
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing