Product Marketing Manager - L3 Software, Life Sciences
Emerson Automation Solutions Bradenton, FL
If you are a Product Marketing professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! The Marketing Manager is a key position in the global Life Science Marketing team responsible for providing L3 software product marketing leadership, strategic market insights, marketing communication planning and collateral development, leadership for Consortia, Industry and Event Marketing and the successful rollout of such programs. The person in this role will work closely with other Life Sciences and Product Marketing Managers for DeltaV, Syncade, Bio-G, and Plantweb Optics and new products / Software as well as align with the broader Process Systems and Solutions marketing teams.
The incumbent will provide support to the global Life Science sales, marketing, and operations organization with market research data related to industry growth, strategic insights, market developments. The role will provide leadership to both internal and external events like BioPhorum, Emerson Exchange, trade shows, user advisory boards, board meeting, etc. The role will also support the Life Sciences product marketing managers with marketing activities including; collateral development, competitive analysis, and deployment strategies,
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
• Perform Product Marketing management tasks for Level 3 software development in the Life Sciences portfolio.
• Collaborate with other product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate within the Life Science industry.
• Provide market intelligence to the global Life Science Sales and Marketing organization allowing to understand customer pains and their key buying criteria.
• Understand the competitive landscape, be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
• Participate in and plan launches of new products and releases of existing products.
• Participate in our Life Sciences focused products and solutions events internally and externally, like BioPhorum, Seminars, User Group meetings, including speaking engagements and written works.
• Coordinate world area marketing activities with the specific World Area PSS and SYSS organizations to ensure proper implementation of marketing activities across the globe
• Participates and presents at conferences and industry association gatherings
• Understand and support our sales channels and provide appropriate training materials supporting Emerson solutions for customer Life Sciences operations management problems
• Collaborate with the broader AutoSol organization with respect to Life Sciences specific needs and market changes to allow for offering a complete solution to our customers in the industry.
Who You Are:
You use customer insights to drive and guide the development of new offerings. You consider multiple and varied viewpoints when addressing problems and opportunities. You use milestones to diligently track and manage the progress of the work. You always keep the end in sight and put in extra effort to meet deadlines. You deliver messages in a clear, compelling, and concise manner. You tackle difficult issues with optimism and confidence. You manage the risk that comes with moving forward when the outcome isn't certain.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, Business or Marketing; MBA is preferable
• 5+ years in product marketing, sales, or project execution position within the process automation field, or related experience
• Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office.
• Comfortable using collaboration and CRM.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal, and a team player.
• Availability to travel up to 30%.
• Proficiency in L3 manufacturing operations management software
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us! .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson .
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com .
United States-Texas-Austin, United States-California-Irvine, United States-Pennsylvania-Royersford
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/product-marketing-manager-l3-software-life-sciences-at-emerson-automation-solutions-2656819163/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing