Solutions Architect (Opcenter Execution Core / Camstar MES)
PLEASE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING
Position: Solutions Architect (Opcenter Execution Core / Camstar MES)
SNic Solutions delivers digital transformation software solutions built for the specific needs of manufacturing industries.
Our mission is to help manufacturers maximize the value of their products and processes by providing end-to-end visibility and control of their production processes.
Find out more about the products we implement here: https://www.snicsolutions.com/solutions/manufacturing-operations-center
We are growing our project delivery team and have openings for an experienced solutions architect for our MES department.
As a successful candidate you will be responsible for interpreting customer requirements and architecting/designing solutions based on Siemens Opcenter Execution Core in line with industry and product best practices.
- Translate client objectives and requirements into solutions based on offering and capabilities.
- Incorporate all system components into a cohesive functional architecture supporting technical and interface requirements.
- Produce best practice architecture models and technical work products that aid in the development of system solutions.
- Analyze a customer's current technologies and software to ensure our solutions mesh with their environment.
- Work with the customer's IT professionals to perform integration architecture and infrastructure design activities.
- Provide detailed specifications and guidance to the development team.
- Develop a deep understanding of the software products we offer.
- Validate use cases and assist with the creation of test cases.
- Identify and account for technical risks to the project.
- Execute the development activities when requirements are finalized.
- Technical degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.)
- Specific product knowledge of Siemens’ Opcenter Execution Core.
- Experience in creating custom objects/services using Camstar Designer
- Development of portal pages in Camstar portal studio
- Should have strong exposure to MOM Connect
- OPC UA integration experience
- Web API adapter configuration
- Solutions architect experience (minimum of 2 years).
- Proven ability to interface effectively with Senior Leaders and client personnel, particularly briefing architecture concepts and details in a clear manner.
- Proven ability to facilitate meetings to elicit design and architecture content.
- Domain knowledge in manufacturing and/or supply chain.
- C#/.NET understanding.
- Good understanding in Implementation of manufacturing execution system (MES) projects
- Experience in Camstar troubleshooting.
- Camstar portal configuration
- Messaging queues
- Mom workflow designer application
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development
Location : Remote